Welcome to the Aerial Yoga Hamburg Workshops. All workshops are open for beginners and advanced students, for people with or without yoga experience. I am looking forward to seeing you in my class.
Dates for the weekend course (1,5h):
Costs: 22 Euro per class, max. 10 participants (first comes, first served)
Next Weekend Workshops
date will follow: Aerial Yin Yoga with Uta and Carolin
Costs: 45 Euro, max. 15 participants (first comes, first served)
Please register for the classes until the day before online via the contact form “registration” . If you want to participate on short notice or have any urgents questions please call me: +49 174-2087295.
Content of the Workshops
All workshops have the following structure. The different topics are deepened through the selections of asanas (poses) and the topics at releaxation and meditation.
- Individual lengthening of the hammocks to each participants height, correct fixing of the hammocks
- Introduction into Aerial Yoga, security rules, overview of the workshop
- Becoming familiar with the hammock
- Initial relaxation and short meditation, pranayama (breathing exercises) in the hammock
- Aerial Asanas: Warming up; the four basic positions of Aerial Yoga including variations, relaxations, complementary exercises, strenght exercises, , Die vier Grundstellungen des Aerial Yogas inkl. Variationen, Zwischenentspannungen, Ausgleichsübungen, Kräftigungsübungen, oppositional exercises on the mat
- regarding the topic: focussing, enhancing of the Asanas
- Final Relaxation in the hammock
- Final Mantra
- Questions and Answers, if wished individual repitition and guidance
- Final Round
The Aerial Yoga Hamburg classes and workshops are located in the studio of iact in Hamburg Eilbek, very center near in an old factory loft.
iact, Wandsbeker Chaussee 62a, 22089 Hamburg